Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Blog!

Hey eveyone! Obviously it's been a while since I posted anything, but things have been crazy. I'm going to be a senior soon enough and I need to start making decisions on colleges and what my life will be after high school. It's scary, but I'm excited.

The whole purpose of this blog, an art in progress, was to share my life and things going on in it. It was sort of a pathway to try and help figure out what I wanted to do. And while I'm still a little unsure, I have rediscovered a passion that I have for film and movies. So check out my new blog The Film Experiment at thefilmexperiment.blogger.com

It's sure to be interesting...an experience.

Until then, here is a painting that I did of Lorde. My art teacher though I should add some wispy smoke or something, but until I figure out how to do that without screwing up my painting this is how it'll stay.

So yeah, check out my new blog and share it with your friends. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment