Friday, January 24, 2014

So It's Official...

I am in the running for the Iolian editor for the I-I Key Club District.
I am scared out of my mind right now. I have to give a speech at the end of February and prove to who knows how many people that I deserve to write and edit articles for the Iolian. (By the way, it's a newsletter that goes out Key Clubs across the I-I District.)
How am I to make the best impression of a lifetime? How can I show them how much I want this? How do I show them how much I care and how hard I work on a daily basis to improve my Key Club? How?
I don't know. All I know is I need to make a piece of campaign literature and email it in before next Friday along with necessary paperwork that needs to be filled out. Welcome to the life of a Key Clubber.
But you know, despite all of the worrying, the stress and crazy late nights, it's all worth it. Because in the end, being a member of Key Club isn't about what your position is. It's all about making a difference in the world, whether you are given credit for it or not.
Well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment