Friday, August 9, 2013

So it's been a while...


...Sorry that it's been a while. I've been trying to focus on writing for the past week or so. I've been looking and finding inspiration everywhere which seems to be the problem because I don't know how to boil it down to what I want to create a character. I've found it in music by Antonio Pinto's score for The Host, the little ways actors characterize themselves in varying movies and the music of The Mumblers, a small little group formed by actor Jake Abel and his spouse Allie Wood (check them out by the way at http://themumblers.bandcamp.com/album/black-magic.)
But how do you write a story? I've heard you focus on the characters, but even if I did create the characters, how do I point them in the right direction. How do I make it coherent? I guess I'll figure it out eventually, but until then I guess I'm left with the series of images in my mind I have trouble putting into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment