Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Eight Minutes and Counting

So the Wi-Fi in my house goes off at exactly 8:00pm Central Time like clock work. So I have eight minutes, now seven and counting to talk about whatever crosses my mind. I can't guarantee it will be coherent, but I have little time so I'll get started.
Today was awesome. I am the manager of the volleyball team at my high school and I get to work with these amazingly talented girls. And even the ones that aren't as talented as the rest are not only brave as hell but stronger than a cement brick coated in steel. They work hard and they perfect their skills, each and every one of them to the best of their abilities. It's quite frankly amazing.
Five minutes, man time flies fast. Speaking of time, I can't wait for school to start. Only five more days. My little sister and I have been counting down since school ended. Both for different reasons. She only wanted to go back to see her friends again and I want to go back because like I've said before, I thrive in school./
On last thing, my school is completely different. Well, maybe not completely. They remodeled though and I don't like it. One of the doors is bigger than the other. I sound crazy I know but I'll post a picture of it when I can.
Wow, done with two minutes to spare.
Anyways...Good night, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment