Thursday, August 1, 2013

What is 'Art in Progress'?

Hey again!
How was your Thursday?
Mine was kind of hot, but it was fun. My mom, my sisters and I went and visited Pontiac, IL today and we saw the most amazing thing: air-brushed black light dresses. Now we only saw 4 but I found pictures online of all 5.


Created by: Tang Dongbai
They reminded me to explain just exactly what the heck my blog title even means. 
Like I've said I'm going to be a junior this year in high school and I have to start applying to colleges and figuring out what I am going to be doing with my life.
I personally want to do something in art because seeing things like this inspire me just as much as listening to music on an iTunes commercial. Silly maybe, but it's how I am. It's just about as quirky as hearing a few words and piecing together an entire short story in my head.
However, I also like to think that we are all pieces of art and our life is a picture, a sculpture, a song, anything but it won't ever be finished until we die. I personally want to make it as inspirational and beautiful as possible.
What about you? What do you want to do? What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment