Saturday, January 11, 2014

Oh dear...Tom Odell

If you're anything like me, you don't just love music, you LOVE music. It helps you get through the day to day life that sometimes you just feel like you can't bear. It makes you happy, sad, and mad because that's what good music is supposed to do. It's supposed to tell a story of emotions and help you feel a certain way.
Or at least that's what I think it's supposed to be like.

No matter!
I am here to talk to you about Tom Odell. He is a fantastic British singer/songwriter. His music is just awesome! I don't really know how else to describe it. I might be able to describe it in the future but I kind of just discovered his music so I'm still in a state of marvel. 
His album Long Way Down is his first and only album so far. My favorites so far are "Grow Old With Me" and "I Know."

Here are the music videos...





I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think and who are some artists you've discovered recently. Have you got any suggestions for me?
Anyways, I've got to get going. I have a paper to write for class. So until next time...

Oh! P.S. My Art Wall is updated. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment